Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Words

From Madonna's Bedtime Story,
"Today is the last day that I'm using words. They've gone out, lost their meaning. Don't function anymore."
I'm tired of writing. Pictures away then.


Sunday night at St. James. Yes I know my body looks good there. HAHA.
Children's charity.
Together again with Gerald and Tong.
Ok I am terrible at multi-tasking and I am doing a lot of that now. Blogging, facebooking, talking on MSN and Skype. So I'm just going to finish this up.
The year ones and the birthday boy. Zx's 22nd at Brussels Sprouts. Or something.

EDIT: Meng I just got your Christmas Card! Merry Christmas to you too. Hurry up and come back =)

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair looks So much better now! now I'm the one in desperate need of a cut, bother!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home