Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

This Far And No Farther

In what seems to have become an uncomfortably familiar routine, I found myself in CJ Koh by 10AM, rearing and ready to go. And I did make a fair bit of progress. To the point where I gave myself an extended 2 hour lunch break, which included a walk down to Serene with Jin to get desert.

Similarly, I subsequently accomplished what I had set out to do by dinner and so...gave myself a dinner break (which consisted of me watching Jin eat) that lasted 2 and a half hours. Which sort of defeats the purpose of going to school to study. We then went up to the 5th floor to disturb Cheryl.

I realized, in that short span of time we spent with her, the extent to which the exams have taken their toll. It's ironic because Law School giveth me all these wonderful friends, and Law School taketh them away. Very Biblical.

Uh. Ya. I wrote out this long post on The Problem (which is the reason Jin and I took such a bloody long time for dinner) and how I was going to draw the line (which explains the title) and then the phone rang and well, an hour plus later, everything I wrote went out the window.

I'm a charlatan. A fraud. A mangy dog.

On a lighter note, Lisa and I decided to indulge in round 2 of selective cam-whoring.

The first photo's a rehash of the 'Taoist' one we took some time back, while the second one, the second one...haha...please refer to my post below titled 'On The Consequences Of Inbreeding'. They were there again. In their usual nesting spot. So while they were taking their shit to the canteen and tormenting Jin, we decided to express our 'collective revulsion' at them, and the above is the product of that. Haha.

Ok I should be getting some sleep although I am strangely not tired and am now feeling very chipper, although I KNOW that won't last for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home