Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, December 07, 2007

O-v-e-r

Finally. Forget it all and pray at the altar of the Bell Curve.

Sam, Chery, Jin and I headed East after the paper to pick up DVDs from Sam's place and for FREE coffee at Starbucks and a belated lunch.

Headed to Jin's house and did Gods-knows-what before settling down to John Tucker Must Die, which I wasn't particularly interested in seeing because 1) I had already seen it; 2) It's unremarkable.

Cheryl seemed very...involved with the storyline and characters. Haha. We've all had our share of John Tuckers I suppose. The girls had to leave for Kai Yong's party and we won't be seeing them for a while, with Cheryl going to South Korea and Sam headed for Thailand (allegedly for a whole week) =(

I walked over to Siglap to meet CHOO WEIREN who just returned on Tuesday. I was so happy to see him again after all these months...it's great to have an old(er) friend back in town, and to just catch up and talk over dinner. There was so much to talk about we couldn't even look through the menu and order food for a good 15 minutes la!

So yeah. Semester 1 has officially ended. I need to work a lot harder in Sem 2 if I'm going to New York, but that's another story for another day. All I want to do now is get some sleep.
The wonders of Skype. What would I do without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home