Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Predictable

'If only', 'what if'...I KNEW that Spandeck would come out for essay. What else could they have asked? If only I had actually sat down and prepared an outline beforehand (the exam being open-book). What if I had just concentrated on the topics that weren't already covered in the mid-sem test? On hindsight, it was actually a very manageable paper. Anyone who had done a decent amount of studying could have answered the questions competently, I think. But the issue is of time. There is no bloody time to write everything down, which is such a waste because its not as if we don't know our stuff. We just don't know it well enough to write it down quickly enough.

The past is in the past. Can't do anything about it now, shouldn't bother. It's not easy to leave something behind when you've invested so much of yourself in it. But leave it behind I must. Goodbye Torts, it was good while it lasted.

I don't think I did terribly but I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the essay I submitted. Anything with my name - or rather my matriculation number - on it shouldn't be so sloppy and rushed. But then again, I wasn't happy with my torts test either and did well for that so one never knows...

After the exam we risked life and limb and hitched a ride from Sam down the slope (the rest of them subjected themselves to the extended, increased risk). But I'm sure after a few...months...of driving she'll manage to not press the accelerator when the door is open. But it is a damn big car la it's cool to see her maneuver it.

It was great to get our friends back, in the midst of all the studying, if only for a few hours. Gym was damn crowded.

Life goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home