Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, December 03, 2007

You Want A Piece Of Me?

Frustration induced by contract. I love pop art!

Had a three-way conversation with Jin and Meng just now. Which consisted of me doing most of the talking, listening to the echo of my voice, and silence.

But I've always been the one who likes doing the talking.

Has anyone heard the new Celine Dion song Taking Chances? The video is WHACK but the song is nice la. Embedding has been disabled but you can see the video here.

What do you say to taking chances?

I need to isolate myself in a room with nothing but water, my contract book, and a laptop without internet connection (except for Lawnet and Lexis). Technology. Ayo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home