Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Neh Update

It's funny that I blogged more frequently pre-exams, which is perhaps indicative of two things.

#1 How easily I was distracted while revising
#2 I have more to write about studying than my post-exam life, which is very very sad

Ha. The situation's not that tragic la. I just haven't been updating because I want to post pictures but am lazy to transfer them from my camera so I shall wait to accumulate more.

At this point a brief outline will suffice (more for my own memory than anything else)
Sunday: Dinner and martini (yes, singular) with Len followed by St. James with the gang.
Monday: Preparation for today, followed by window shopping, dinner and gym
Tues: Law School Christmas Charity, met the AC gang and Cindy for dinner, and went to BTP to LAN (oh the nostalgia, the memories...I was like an over-the-hill singer on a comeback mini-tour or something, with the only qualification being that I was never very good to begin with, although I love to reiterate that I've been playing CS for more than 7 years)

Will update properly when I have more pictures from tomorrow la. And then Thursday is meeting with KhattarWong to ask for $$$. ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home