Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let's Play Pretend

I can just pretend that everything's fine
Deny that any such feelings were ever really mine
I can play along to this, your game
And not flinch at the mention of the name

So go ahead, make your call
I'll smile like you never meant a thing to me at all

Sometime soon I'll look back,
And go 'now why did I do all that?'

I've never been one for modesty, so when I say that I'm writing bad poetry, you know its gotta be BAD.

Cousin's wedding today at the Pan Pacific. Was unable to take photographs of my cousins' adorable blond kids because they were being taken care of by a NANNY hired for one day in a hotel room booked specifically for that purpose. Australia must be prospering indeed...But I do have pictures from the dinner.

Some of my cousins (and my brother). I look unhappy. Because I was (am).


Anyway, this shit is hilarious. Although it took a fucking long time to upload. Note that I'm trying my very best to sound as butch as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home