Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another Day Another Drama

I've changed the name of my blog in honor of the legendary Miss Britney Spears, and thought I might as well post the (just released) video of the song its taken from. This is the US version, there's an international one with slightly different scenes (mainly Britney in a bob instead and wearing an ugly purple dress instead of the ugly jacket/bra/jeans combo). Video's nothing fantastic but, considering all that's been happening, is rather good. Quality sucks but oh well, you'll be seeing it on TV soon anyway I'm sure.

EDIT: Stupid Zomba took down the video la. I don't understand the rationale behind restricting youtube access. Will having a low quality video estopp people from buying the fucking song (or video) from i-tunes?

Anyway, yes I have updates but shall wait till I have uploaded the photos and such. Another day another drama indeed.

EDIT: Found another one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home