Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wondering

Sepia. I first heard about sepia from Jennifer Lopez. She was talking about how the pictures from her This Is Me...Then shoot were tinted sepia to give them that vintage effect. Who says being a pop-culture whore isn't educational sometimes.

Tim Sum at Miramar today was average. There were only 4 of us, and the quality was patchy (can't expect Cherry Garden standards for $15), but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Jin was there too, hiding behind the camera of course.

Headed to school after lunch and was unable to study. Jin and Amy were trading songs. Apparently being on the same network equates to fast connection speeds.

For my own good, I secluded myself in CJ Koh, in the spot that seems to have become my usual place, opposite Lisa who seems to have made that spot her usual place too.

Then I headed home. It's not much of a life but given the circumstances I think that at the very least, I'm taking a bit (or maybe too much) of time to enjoy myself.

Exploits and expressions leading to expectations. The cycle perpetuates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home