Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Airbrush Mania

So I've been twiddling with my MacBook and yesterday came across that wonderful tool, the retouch. It basically smooths out imperfections. All you gotta do is click on the icon and hold down the button as you drag the crosshair all over your ugly mug. And viola! I basically got rid of all the damn blemishes (my complexion right now isn't as bad as it was in the first picture, I SWEAR!) and tried my best to minimise those damn eyebags and this is the result.

BEFORE =(

And...AFTER!

Pretty good when you consider that it's a very primitive program, this is my first time at airbrushing (you'd think that I'd be a professional by now no?) and that it took me about 3 minutes. It IS amazing what technology can do. Haha I was kind of tempted to use this as my profile pic, but I'll keep my principles and not. Besides, why set others up for even more disappointment eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home