Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Back!

I needed some time to get my sequins and shit together, so to speak. But I'm back and rocking the MAC. Ooh speaking of gadgets, I FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE! A long overdue investment indeed. It's my first Samsung. I usually wouldn't purchase a Samsung but this one is a beauty (well I think it is anyway, and goodbye bulge in pocket!)


It's the Kate Moss of phones! So anorexic la! If Naomi Campbell used it to whack her hapless assisstant it'd probably just break in two.

Yesterday was great fun, seeing the guys (and gal) after so many months. Or weeks. Anyway driving around in Gerald's car was an experience indeed. He let Tong take the wheel around Ngee Ann Poly and my life flashed before me. Ok it didn't but we may well have died. Drove to BTP for dinner and then to the future (NUS la) before going back to the past (AC la, state-of-the-art new campus and all) and then driving through that one-of-a-kind Kent Ridge road and up the hill. By this point Gerald had begun to complain about his petrol which did take quite a bit of fun out of the experience but I suppose that's his car, his fuel, and his prerogative. All in all a great night filled with laughter.

Been hanging out with Meng and WR quite a bit too of course, God knows what I'd do without the two of 'em. Quite hard to imagine that I didn't know either a year ago. Watched Pirates Of The Carribean the Friday before last. Most agree that it isn't up to the standard of the first one but I can't really say because well, I can't recall what the first one was like =D

Somehow Meng manages to come up with the most OT yet utterly hilarious things, like the Taepodong missile. Haha. Or like how Hilary Duff is actually a top secret weapon, and when she sings "Could be New York, maybe Hollywood & Vine. London, Paris, maybe Tokyo...", the cities are eviserated when she mentions them. It's really a funny mental image, although you do need to be...wired a certain way to see the humour in this kind of joke. Sadly most people aren't.

Anyway I still have lots of migration to do, in terms of transferring data to the MacBook, and I'm not used to typing with this laptop keyboard...at all...but hopefully I'll find my way round. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home