Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MAC ME!


Isn't he beautiful? Sigh. I can't believe he's all mine! Haha. Seriously DVD quality on this baby is *amazing*

Look at this shot from Jenny Lo's If You Had My Love MV. She practically looks like she's jumping out at you la.

Can you imagine if a miniature J Lo really jumped out of my lappy screen? Oh the possibilites. Haha.

One more for posterity. Hell two more.


Amazing. I'm at a loss for words.

Last weekend was DISGUSTINGLY FUN! I have never had that much alcohol in one night. Shot after shot after shot. I let *that* Simon out after that, and once he came out he didn't go back in and couldn't shut up for the longest time. Haha. Meng and WR had never seen me like that before. It was great great fun. And Bier is like the coolest Thai I've ever met la! She's so pretty and has such a great personality. I really enjoyed chatting at MOX and dancing like a madman at Happy and Taboo. It was HELL TIRING the next day but all worth it. This is what EVERY weekend should be like. Come back soon Bier!

OMG! I am EXCITEDLY ANTICIPATING this movie la! PRADA! MERYL STREEP! Can't get ANY better than this. CHOOSE YOUR CHOOS! (or Manolos)

It's a pity I don't have a handy camera. Would have loved to have nice CLEAR pictures to cherish the memories. ET tonight looks like a bore so it's BACK TO MAC. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home