Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Minor Musings

When I first met you things were cool. I felt comfortable around you. You were a breath of fresh air. I liked you.

And then, all the bullshit started, along with your fickle nature and crazy moods.

I don't know where I fit, in the puzzle that is your world. Your own funny strange world.

I don't think I'll ever know.

Now when I see you, I feel uncomfortable. I yearn for that feeling of ease again. There's always one excuse or another. I wonder if you'll ever learn any new ones. I still like you. But of course I never really made it clear. Or did I?

I know I've said this many times before. But the sad thing is, I really do mean it this time.
"I can't keep on waiting for you, I know that you're still hesitating. Don't cry for me cause I'll find my way. You'll wake up one day, but it will be too late"

this time honey, I'm REALLY hanging up on you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home