Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Some Cunning Punning

Q:What's the great thing about fucking twenty four year olds?
A:There are twenty of em =D

That IS funny.

Haha. No shit Simon. This week is going to be so damn sian. I hate regimentation and stuff. Going to work wouldn't be such a BLOODY CHORE if they just cut all the crap la. Seriously. Just CUT THE FUCKING CRAP. Stand-by-bed, having to arrange EVERYTHING according to RANK, personal bearing. It's ALL bullshit. Seriously. Stop trying to impose you ideals on us. We're being forced to do this. It's not like I choose to work in the SAF and earn less than minimum wage. I can barely support my present (rather frugal) lifestyle. Some facial products here, the odd pair of shoes, some nice clothes, and BOOM! That's it. I've spent more than I earn. Damn irritating. But I'm too lazy/am too ego etc etc to get a job. Whine whine whine. Moan moan moan. Sulk groan pout. Sigh. How am I EVER going to afford that lovely bag that costs urm...6 times my monthly pay. That's half a year. Dayum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home