Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, November 28, 2005

A Penny For Your Thoughts...

When does that turning point come? I've got this very fucked up analogy but if you really think about it you'd get what I mean. Say I give you a dollar. "Simon that's so lame, a dollar is pittance!" Yes it is. But let's say I keep on giving you another dollar. One becomes two, two becomes three, so on and so forth. When is the point when you would go "Hey this is a lot of money!" Which dollar changes the 'pittance' to 'a lot'? Or to make things simpler and more cliche, when does that straw that finally breaks the camel's back come? And does it come as a sudden shock or is it more like creeping inevitability that is expected? Should I have known from the first time? Or was it something I suddenly realised, BAM, just like that. I'm not sure. But I'll tell you one thing, I am sick and tired of it all. More or less la. This dam's been breached. I'm not going to bother any longer. Not like you ever did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home