Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Love New York

In tribute to Madonna's...well...tribute to New York on her new album(song's called I Love New York-duh), I have decided to display MY love for this wonderful town using pictures from my own personal collection. Here we go...

I don't like cities
But I like New York
Other places make me feel like a dork


Other cities always make me mad
Other places always make me sad
No other city ever made me glad except New York
I love New York


If you don't like my attitude
Then you can F off


New York is not for little pussies who scream
If you can't stand the heat
Then get off my street


I'm HUNG UP on New York. Among other things. I already did my own tribute somewhere in this blog. Read it and you'll be calling up your travel agent to get you on the first flight there. Sigh. I wanna go on holiday. But I have no money. And no company. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home