Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hmmm

Went out with Meng and Weiren today. Got lost in Marina. It's such a different place from a year ago. I want a pair of PRADA/DIOR/GUCCI sunglasses now! They're really not that expensive. I had an epiphany of sorts as I walked home from the bus stop in the drizzle. Maybe not technically an epiphany but it sure felt like some sort of enlightenment. I don't even know why I feel this way. I feel so light. Still. And so calm. Haven't felt this sort of calm for so long. Just at peace. I have NO idea why la...maybe it'd wear off by tomorrow. It's scaring me. I have absolutely no feelings whatsoever. No hurt, no happiness...nothing. It's refreshing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home