Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh my

I dropped the F-word 14 times in my previous post la. That has to be a bloody record. I can compete with Madonna in that aspect. Speaking of the bitch, I was reading her interview in the latest Rolling Stone and this was like my favourite favourite part.

Then Madonna decides that it's time to fly back to London.

"Green Day are going to have to leave before you," one of the show's producers informs her.

"Why?" she asks. "We were supposed to leave first."

"Their cars are here, and yours are waiting elsewhere because you stayed backstage longer than you said you would," the producer explains.

Madonna is flustered. She doesn't like the fact that Green Day are leaving first.

"Well, I'll just fly back with them," she says.

"But they're taking a car to Frankfurt."

"Oh," Madonna says, suddenly relieved. Her status as queen has been restored. "We're in a helicopter."


SO CLASSIC! My GOD I LOVE her la. Fuck Kaballah, nothing's gonna take away the QUEEN'S ego. She's just such an amazing person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home