Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Crap

I was supposed to go to the gym today. But I'm really not in the mood. It's COLD and I don't think I'll feel very nice working out in the air-conditioned environs of Cali. Altho' the air-con there is quite shit...but that's not the point. I'm dressed in the most hobo clothes right now la. Oversized RIP CURL (yes I know, the horror) t shirt, bermudas that are too long to be bermudas and extend well beyond the knee...also RIP fucking CURL if I'm not wrong (WTH). I look like shit. Except for the fact that I'm wearing my new glasses =)

Looking at myself in the mirror now, this "look" was SO last year la. I would have dressed like that a year ago or in 2003. I'm embarassed. I never thought I would be one to look back at photos of myself in younger days and *cringe*, but I'm sort of doing that right now. And I want to punch that idiotic Simon I see when I was like 10-12. How did ANYONE tolerate me back then? Gosh.

I guess if I take nothing else away from it, at least he taught me how to be myself, not to be afraid to express it once in a while, and to stop dressing in clothes 3 sizes too big. I wonder if he even knows how much it has impacted me in the short time I've known him. I doubt.

It's time to go OUT. I hope I don't bump into anyone really. Don't wish to be caught in this AWFUL attire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home