Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm rather pleased...

...that I'm not a girl. Seriously. Periods, PMS and pregnancy aside. I was just browsing through Harper's Bazar and MY GOD the sheer range of material things that just leap out at you as you innocently flip through each page is just orgasm inducing. How does a girl who doesn't have rich parents actually survive? I mean, the whole 'should I or shouldn't I get a new phone' debate is already causing me much woe. I would dread to think about how much worse it must be for a girl. Just so many damn things. Jewellery, make up, CLOTHES, gadgets, SHOES, BAGS. Do you think those Manolo Blahnik's would go well with the COACH bag and Tiffany bracelet? URGH. Of course as a guy I do obsess over branded bags and shoes but somehow it doesn't seem as bad as it would be for a girl. Do you know what it feels like for a girl? Oh yes Madonna, yes I think I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home