Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

not in the mood

Sigh. Yesyes dust myself off blahblahblah. But that doesn't mean I can't still be in a FOUL mood. Nothing quite pisses me off like getting pointless messages from morons. I do get somewhat excited when I get PMs(you know the prospect of meeting new people and all) and hate to have my curiosity bubble burst with incoherent/lame/justplainstupid messages. I just got this EXCELLENT specimen tonight.

"how do? i must say not everyone is into british... well cheerio lad..."

One of the most screwed up PMs I have ever received. It fits into all three incoherentlamejustplainstupid categories. Usually I just ignore PMs that disappoint. But when I thought about the sheer idiocy of this particular one, added to the fact that I'm a GROUCH right now, I felt COMPELLED to reply.

"sometimes i wonder why people bother sending spastic messages like this. get a fucking life"

Yeah. I think that was bitchy enough no? Haha. I'm not usually like this really. Just feeling out of sorts. My life is a BORE. The irony eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home