Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

dust yourself off and try again

Something I've got to learn to do...better. Oh my Hung Up LEAKED and it sounds wonderful. It's been on the I-pod continuously! And apparently this isn't even the FULL radio edit, which is of course shorter than the album cut. I HOPE I don't have to explain the purpose of a radio edit. Most hit songs are usually below 3 minutes 30 seconds. Hmph. My favourite part is the bridge (no suprises there), where Madge sings

"I can't keeeep on waitinggg for youuu. I know that you're still hesitating. Don't cry for me cause I'll finddd my way. You'll wake up one dayyy, but it will be too late"

And then BAM *cue ABBA sample* "Every little thing that you say or do..."

Genius.

Indochine last night was rather interesting for me, being my first time there and all. The music was GREAT (how's GET RIGHT, JENNY FROM THE BLOCK AND I'M REAL ALL IN ONE NIGHT??) but the place was SO DAMN CROWDED (apparently they oversold) there was barely any space to dance. Saw so many familar faces. From Enoch to Cody. Alec, Jun Xiong and Lee Ren (quite expected really) from 40, etc etc. The last time I clubbed was MUCH more memorable and FUN tho'. Sigh.

Ok got to pick myself up la. =)

-those who run seem to have all the fun- OH MADDY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home