Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, October 10, 2005

SWEET Dreams My LA-EX!

This is terribly bryanboy but hell...I did something like this back in 2003, superimposing Wacko's head onto Gerald Goh's body (which was like a hand fitting the glove perfectly), and turning all of us into "Tongs" (Elissa would either be ecstatic or weep). So i present to thee, the FULFILLMENT of my PLEDGE, a few years early to boot! Oh and poor Lena was supposed to be on the flight to London but ended up taking the wrong plane because she was distracted by an Orlando Bloom lookalike at Changi, thus ending up with me in Los Angeles. Being the kind soul that I am, I offered to show her around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home