Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

LICK ME

See I was crossing the road from Wheelock to Orchard MRT. That junction is like...always full of people. And this ancient guy (who is also OBVIOUSLY not straight) with BAD hair (poorly parted and with a horrible dye-job) and just generally terrible physical appearance is walking towards me. Now normally I wouldn't give two hoots really. They're plenty of ugly people to go around and I'm not exactly the Greek God either. I would be if my eyes were bigger and my mouth smaller, SO THERE.

But thing is, dayum...this dude is wearing a t-shirt that says "I'm DELICIOUS". That's just too much la. I really don't have the tolerance for these kindda things. So I took it upon myself to put him in his place. Simply went into bitch mode. When we were just facing each other I said "No you're not."

...Ok la...you might be thinking 'WAH BIG DEAL LA'. It's not a big deal. Just wanted to mention it here. Cannot ah? Sorry I'm feeling very funny. Like I dunno wad's happening with my life blahblahblah. Same old shit. It's Sunday evening again. I tell you this is like the WORST part of the week. URGH. *thinks about Tong having SOC tomorrow* Ok week, bring it on. And please don't make me beg you la. Wah lao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home