Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Rainy rainy Seattle

Just came up from Michael's place where I had a rather good dinner. We were supposed to go out for drinks but ended up watching Frasier on DVD. Around half a dozen episodes. I've never really been a fan but my gosh I found myself laughing and laughing! I suppose it was a good break from the moody cloud I've been shrouded by the past few weeks. I'm a sucker for the lowest common denominator type of comedy so the episode that really lingers was the one featuring those parents with gigantic noses. Oh but I also loved how Miles replied that he was doubly excellent at "curing the ham" when the women commented on the fact that he was a doctor AND a cook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home