Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

I wanna feel the HEAT with somebody. Yeah I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me.

Right now I really wanna go to Happy and dance like a BITCH to 'Hung Up'. Surely they've started playing it by now? I really don't know what my dancing is like. The 40 guys say I'm good but I just don't picture myself being good at anything you know? Of course I don't dance the "2.4" but surely I can't really dance as well as I would like to.

Being an insecure little cunt as usual. I have an APPOINTMENT tomorrow morning so I get to wake up late. BLISS I tell you. Nothing beats getting to sleep in on a WEEKDAY. Muahaha. Take that bitches.

Sigh. I really wanna type out a post about my predicament but my gosh even I'm sick of hearing the same old shit come out from my mouth...or from my fingers in this case. So I won't whine. Haha.

I do want to go on a holiday this year. Already went to Hong Kong in March but an end-of-the-year break would be nice. Actually Tong and I were supposed to go somewhere after he came back from Brunei. He asked me to plan but I never got down to it so it's my fault. Then again Michael and I are also supposed to go to Dubai and Melbourne by year's end but I seriously doubt that's gonna happen. Oh and let's not forget about the botched Tioman trip with the 40 guys. Haha. I can talk the talk. But so far I have yet to walk the walk. I'm inherently a lazy person. I only put in effort when I really want something.



Just thought I'd share this picture with YOU, my loyal readers(LOL Simon PLS like there are ANY). But seriously, it's one of my favourite photos...ever. Just the 3 of us. Tong with that wonderfully unrestrained smile, myself looking stoned (as usual) while trying to find the perfect expression (as usual) and even recluse Goh managing to smile. I don't know exactly why really but I really really like this one.

As Tong would say, Cheerios. (and we better go shopping this weekend or maybe that photo WON'T be my favourite no more ^__^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home