Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Up Up And Away

With Memorial 2 outta the way, a brief respite descends. Brief because...oh who am I kidding there's no fucking respite. This week is moot full dress (I dun even know the exact date) and next Saturday is the actual one. I am woefully unprepared. Am terrified at the prospect of being up there, the final mooter of the entire day, stammering and stuttering and urms and ahs.

And then of course on the 11th - disaster. And come end of April / early May = even bigger disaster. So I'm not likely to update much till after. Ah, after.

I wish everyone will make up their minds quickly so I can book my tickets and have something concrete to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home