Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Haha

One can only laugh at some things. Like how, 3 weeks ago, my laptop died just before I submitted my memo. So I had to type out everything again and got half a mark docked for being late, which is not much la but well...when you're falling behind in other areas, it means a lot.

And then today. I spent the whole day rushing to complete that bloody memo. 3000 bloody words plus godknowshowmany for all the extra stuff we have to do, such as fucking content pages and bloody tables of authorities.

And so I rush to get it done. Finish everything at like 10.58, only to find the IVLE folder closed. So fuck it. If I'm going get docked half a grade I'm going to spend the better part of tomorrow making sure I pull the grade up by one. Or something.

I know it's been a while since I last updated. Promise to put something up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home