Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Flip Flip Flip

LOL today I needed some citation and didn't want to go to the library. Since Jin was there I asked him to find me the book. And when he did I needed the relevant portion.

Me: "Find the Lee Kuan Yew one"
"I can't find it"
Me: "It's there around the Rajaratnam speech. Find it!"
"omg you are damn evil"
Me: "I know it's there I saw it there. Can you check the other dates?"
"omg you are damn evil"
*flip flip flip*
"I can't find it"
Me: "I want something about Singapore's need to industrialize, the British withdrawal, labour unions...flip through until you find it"
"I don't know how to do these things"
Me: "Just flip through and look for the words la"
*flip flip flip*
"omg you're damn evil"

...But sheer persistence paid off and I got my citation in the end.

"Here it is. Lee Kuan Yew"
Me: "Ok. What does it say. Read it out to me"

I'm good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home