Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fall Off The Edge Of My Mind

I have a confession to make. I love Rihanna's Hate That I Love You. Which is pretty amazing because I hated it on first listen. And on second. And third.

But it has really grown on me these past couple of weeks, for whatever reason, and I think the video's ingenious. I was one of those left puzzled when the elevator door opened, and Ne-yo and Rih Rih looked at each other, smiled, and went their respective ways. 'Huh...' I felt like a...ji fan spoon.

Haha yet another song I initially hated and Meng loved, that I ended up liking. Still can't stand We Ride tho'.

I was pretty pissed off today, although I'm not quite sure why. There's no objective reason for me to be upset. Really. As in, if it had come from anyone else, I wouldn't bat an eyelid. So why did I feel like shit? It was really nothing and it should consequently mean nothing.

I'm sitting in a roomful of people, of familiar faces, and feeling completely alone.

Can I not like you for a while?

On a happier note, we had Japanese food (at Serene not the Summit - I just learned that our canteen has a name) - the sashimi was delicious. Ooh can't wait for Tokyo!

It was our second celebration of Sam's birthday. First appearances can be deceiving. Apparently SUN WU KONG is some bigwig with connections and such. OMGOMGOMG I'm so going to make him my best friend now

...

...

...

I'D RATHER DRINK BLEACH! I wrote two vitriolic diatribes (mainly concerning SUN WU KONG having been beaten with the ugly stick one too many times) but I don't think it right to take my bitterness out on him, although he is deserving of it.

I HATE THAT I LOVE (LIKE) YOU

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg yes can you please stop liking him for awhile! there are better things to life! like, macaroons!

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger mengsta said...

SEE? WHAT DID I TELL U? I TOLD U ITS A NICE SONG RIGHT?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home