Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Together Again

The plan was to head to the library (which, believe you me, was a big sacrifice), finish off the memo, and head to the gym for some much needed (and long overdue) exercise.

As it turned out, I underestimated the amount of work left undone, and ended up in CJ Koh till nightfall. To exacerbate matters, I left my phone at home. By the time I got home, it was almost 9 and I uploaded the memo at exactly 10.59 PM. I kid you not. But it's done so that's one big burden lifted from my shoulders.

I may not have had time for a reunion with the gym, but I did manage to meet some old friends for a bit of post-memo relaxation.
Only had time for one episode though, so I chose the Season 2 finale, which has one of my favorite scenes ever.

Carrie and Big are outside the Plaza, and she reenacts the scene between Redford and Streisand from 'The Way We Were'.
Carrie [caressing Big's hair]: Your girl is lovely, Hubbell.
Big: I don't get it.
Carrie [begins to walk away, smiling]: You never did.

WAH CAN DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home