Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Whorin' in the 'bry


I am disgusting. Having spent all of 15 minutes working on my memo, I spent the next 15 cam-whoring, trying to take a nice picture for Facebook. In the CJ Koh Law Library no less. And then I realised that I couldn't use any of them because my brother has Facebook and I don't want him to see me wearing his FUCKING GORGEOUS H&M jacket.

Today was one of those rare occasions where he left the house before me and so, being the irritating younger sibling, I helped myself to his property.

It's all the MacBook's bloody fault la. For having Photo Booth. AND FACEBOOK! Ok back to work got memo to do. It's actually quite fun la...as in, trying to fashion an issue and a rule and an argument in general - a lot of wordplay. I like.

But its the finding of 60 page cases, having to read them, and FUCKING noting up which is damn sian. I should just be made a senior partner immediately so I don't have to be one of the monkeys pouring over old, musty books and scouring the internet to find cases and then flipping through year after year of other books to see if those cases are still valid law, blah blah blah. It's all so TEDIOUS and MIND-NUMBING.

But the writing I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home