Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Pang Koi Fa

Poor Pang Koi Fa. I wonder if she's still alive. I had a rare Sykpe session with Meng today for 45 minutes. No discernible British accent just yet.

The LAWR Memo is coming along. Very, very slowly. But also rather surely, if I may say so myself. It literally took me several hours to re-write my issue(s), brief answer and rule repeatedly, over and over, re-examining assumptions and re-reading Neumann, my contract textbook, and a whole bunch of cases to get a better idea of what I'm up against. But I've pretty much got the framework pinned down now so all that's left is the...actual writing. Kill me.

I can't wait to be done with this. So I can move on to...oh god kill me please. I don't really mean that of course. I don't want to die yet.

POOR POOR PANG KOI FA. POOR POOR GUNAPATHY.

Jin and I were saying that SMU's next venture will be to set up the SMU School of Medicine, with an oft-cited (in legal texts, strangely enough) faculty including Dr. Lim Djoe Phing (so skilled a surgeon he managed to find a life-threatening tumor where none existed, and even managed to extract vast quantities of cerebro-spinal fluid), Dr. James Khoo (currently still Consultant Neurosurgeon at Mount Elizabeth, who was also involved in Pang Koi Fa, as luck would have it, and must have known the esteemed Dr. Lim), the token expatriates, the esteemed pediatrician Dr. Janet Horn, formerly from St. Bartholomew's Hospital, who NEVER intubates and Dr. Lowns from Australia who is so responsible he would never leave his clinic, even if someone in the vicinity was having a life-threatening fit. Contingent on adequate funding, the School of Medicine would also seek to employ the noted Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner Situ to teach a course in traditional methods of KILLING people.

LOL I have wasted too much time on this shit. But yeah, a faculty TO DIE FOR indeed.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Blogger mengsta said...

oh, in case you didnt know. i reserve the sigaporean accent for singaporeans. i speak in the accent i am spoken to

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home