Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

LAWR Open Memo

A tedious and plodding project if there ever was one. To add on to my post earlier this morning, last night was actually enjoyable for the most part. We had (and I honestly do not think I'm deluding myself here) something going on. It wasn't exactly chemistry per se, but there was some sort of connection.

But I found myself home by 2am, which wasn't exactly what I had in mind for the night. I suppose it's yet another example of how I let my heart get ahead of myself.

These mood swings are extremely frustrating but what can I do? Face the truth once and for all? And potentially lose everything. But I can't go on like this. Its fucking killing me.

Meanwhile, there is much to be said for my inability to hide my (other) feelings. Wearing one's heart on one's sleeve isn't always a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home