Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Boon Boon Boon (Meng)

A continuation of my earlier post. Note title. Pun intended. The internet is wonderful la. I just talked to Meng for like an hour on Skype, even got a look at his room and the street outside (he stays on the ground floor). And no matter how shitty or disappointed I may have felt, it really did cheer me up =)

The poka-dot blouse is damn weird la. Dunno what's wrong with these Brits. Guys go clubbing in dress and high heels. o_O

But yeah it's always great to speak to someone who's been around...who knows who you are. Not to say that I don't enjoy interaction with my newer friends - I spent a lot of time telling Meng about them and their antics haha - but it's just very comforting. Comfort in familiarity.

If I intend to hit the gym tomorrow morning, well, I need to hit the sack.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger clarisse said...

hello!

just wanted to ask you, since your torts test should be coming soon, whether you wanted muggers - i have case summaries for (almost) every case in every topic, and flowcharts for progression of cases and mindmaps and godknowswhat.

email/message me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home