Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Birthdays and Bitches

Monday to Friday seems to be flying by at an alarming speed. Which is scary because there is so much work that needs to be done.

I seem to define my days by 2 criteria. 1) What I'm wearing to school. 2) The interactions that serve as a sort of highlight to the day, which is pretty sad but romantic at the same time.

And I'm pleased to report that I got a 5 outta 5 this week =)

Of course school isn't just about fashion and flirting. Friends and festivities pretty much round up the week.

The Mooter, the A-minuser, the B...ITCH. The terms we come up with are hilarious! Grades are one thing, but the friendships formed and the memories made are equally important, and I'm really glad that thus far, I've managed to avoid the pitfalls of JC, although I'm still very dao when it comes to meeting new people. Now if only I could do something about the bitching. But if it's not malicious I guess it doesn't really matter that much. Just a golden coin in the karma piggy bank a day.

Nalli's party was a reminder of the life I gave up in not going to AC, but I still enjoyed myself, although there were only 9 people from law school present. We were very late and had to settle for chips, beer and leftovers. I spent most of the night lying down on the sofa, talking to Jinesh and Nalli, a situation where one never has to worry about awkward silences, because there simply are none. She leads a very busy and fulfilling life too. I really do want to be like that, and I *hope* that I'm slowly if surely working my way towards some semblance of that.

She really liked her present, for which we expended considerable effort (and laughter) in choosing.

I also had a fascinating conversation with Indu today whilst awaiting my LAWR conference.

What else happened this week...Meng's farewell dinner and devoid-of-emotion send-off at the airport, the gay and lesbian legal rights conference, mooncake madness...it has been a relatively fulfilling week, albeit one which started off horribly (with me being super late and grumpy on Monday, along with that horrible VMA performance), but I want more.

So here's to next week and whatever lies ahead in my life, which has undergone not insignificant changes over the past 5 days. And thanks to everyone who has been a part of it.

EDIT: OMG DAMN CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home