Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, September 03, 2007

I AM DAMN PISSED OFF WITH MYSELF

LIKE SERIOUSLY! Post LAWR today was supposed to be spent studying but I ended up talking for hours with law school peeps. Sometimes there's nothing better than cool, windy weather, a cup of coffee, and a group of friends to interact with. And I fucking did the most stupid thing I could have fucking done and I am fucking pissed off with myself again.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger Jon Phay said...

what happened yo?

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger craptasticqueer said...

nothing la. usual stupid behavior when faced with people I like. but things were better today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home