Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Much Amuse

I was reading Christine's blog and looking at my quotes. I'll reproduce them here.

Simon: Ok who has to go home? Who has Sunday school tomorow?
Simon: Fuck. Fuck, where is Meng. Always late. Fuck.
Simon: I wear this shirt when I want attention.

I was reading this and thinking "Wah actually I sound like quite an entertaining person ah..." I guess sometimes we need others to point these things out for us.

And I also just realised something while Facebook-ing a moment ago. Said crush is actually not very good looking. Charming, yes. Looks-wise, not beyond what I should be able to reasonably expect. So why is it that I feel so damn inadequate and inferior?

Anyway last night was krubbing which was, well, fun to the extent that we gossiped (and oh what gossip it was!) and bitched and laughed and watched Leonard do his hilarious impersonations, not so fun when you talk about the music (I am so sick of having to listen to Hefty Hudson's amplified voice being blasted at my ears over some cheap remix) and the crowd, which was more or less dismal.

I want to make something meaningful out of my life. I know I've been saying this for a very long time...anyone wants to engage in some meaningful activity with me? Volunteering for AFA or learning another language or playing tennis or learning to cook...all the things I resolved to do in 2006 basically. Or we could just take out NDR aka holy-crap-is-your-face-a-reflection-of-the-moon...that would certainly be a contribution to the community and society at large.

It's a brand new month and I'm going to try - operative word try - to start it off on a more...positive, and hopefully friendly, note.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger x`tine said...

let's learn.. latin.

hahahah we're in contract now I see you sitting in row1.

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger craptasticqueer said...

We've had lots of practice. Actually we're pretty nice people la...but if we don't like a person then...haha i like "fucking merciless". But really it just conceals our own insecurities and inadequacies la

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home