Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, September 10, 2007

No Words

If that performance wasn't a career killer, it sure as hell was a song killer. I can't bring myself to listen to Gimme More now because all I can think about when I hear it is that trainwreck of a performance. And that is very very sad because I really do love the song. Let's see where things go but the situation right now is pretty BLEAK. Why oh why does she ALWAYS screw up all her second chances. There have been SO MANY! It's super frustrating. And I wish I didn't care so much because it affects me personally but I do.

On a happier note, I got a nice smile today =)

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha my heart bleeds for her! did you see rihanna laughing at her?

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger craptasticqueer said...

rihanna has no right to laugh at her. but i think she was laughing at something else la...at least I'd like to think that.

The only way to make people forget about this disaster soon is to do something even more drastic...oh wait she's already shaved her head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home