Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Tick Tock

Can't wait! A mix of nerves and excitement, and I hope she blows the show outta the water (or desert). Beyonce and Justin have 7 noms each, but who cares? The marquee says it all. This year it's all about Britney. Everyone else is but a footnote.

Met Lena in town yesterday and we had chicken rice at Far East, which is always good =)

Headed to Far Coast where we met Jinesh (fresh from his interview with the sinewy old Italian) and hung out for a while before both of them had to leave.

Luckily for me JS was in town and he came over and we talked till dinner time.

I spent a HELL LOT of time at Far Coast yesterday. But at least I managed to more or less finish what I wanted to do.

Times are changing. The week ahead marks the closing of one chapter and maybe the opening of another. Tick tock tick tock tick tick tock. I'm waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home