Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Change Would Do You (Me) Good

I'm very tired and don't feel like writing a long entry (hey hey what's new). Suffice to say that the status quo cannot be maintained. After school today I vented my frustration in the swimming pool and subsequently in the gym and finally on my debit card. Nothing like a new pair of jeans to perk one up =)

=/

=(

I make the most bizarre decisions sometimes. If Simon Huang was a country, I would be guilty of treason.

I'm frustrated, more with myself than anything else. I have no one to blame but myself. So maybe a change in attitude would do me good, if I can actually effect it.

So many 'I's in this post. Everything is about mememe. Anyway on one level I commend the freshmen running for law club because at least they have ambition and are putting themselves up for something most year ones wouldn't have the guts to do. On the other hand, what the fuck are thinking with the "Stale-ing is illegal" crap? I laughed out loud when I saw it being put up today, like mouldy bread coming fresh out of the oven.

If I do vote, I'm voting with my dick. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home