Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I Wanna Getaway

After numerous false starts, the wheels have been set in motion and if everything goes to plan, I will be here in three weeks. Before you say anything, yes I know that's a picture and it's highly unlikely I'll come across anything as pristine as that. It is, however, a much needed break from work (goodbye and good riddance to the boffin), a much needed R&R before I enter the pressure cooker that is law school, a chance to know my future schoolmates (mate actually) better, and of course to chill with Meng before he goes overseas for his studies. Krabi '07 encapsulates so much really, and I hope we have a smashing time. Not literally of course.

Looking to the future, I can't help but wonder (you're never satisfied are you Simon?) where else there is to just get away from the insanity of city life - be it in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York or San Francisco - and to simply laze around under an unrelenting sun, hurtling closer and closer to skin cancer.
Behold, the post-Krabi beach holiday, the Maldives! Better go soon before it's washed away by a tsunami.

After that, how about a soujorn to the azure waters of Sardinia?

And maybe Aruba after that?

Delusions delusions. Yet what are we without them?

Anyway, my term at Tranny is winding down, but there are still 3 more days to pull through, and so I have to bid adieu and prepare for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home