Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Want A Life That Is Mine

And not dependent on the schedules of others.

I do envy people who have hectic schedules and actually need organisers.

Not my 'let's-have-an-organiser-so-I-can-convince-myself-that-I-lead-a-fulfilling-life' one.

This is the umpteenth weekend I find myself at home with nothing to do.

Is it sad that my weekdays are more enjoyable/memorable than my weekends are nowadays?

And when more than half the people I know do go overseas for their studies later this year, are even my weekdays to be so unbearable?

I want a life that is mine.

A fulfilling, rewarding life, without the bitterness I've been feeling the past few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home