Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Update! Upgrade!

I may love taking pictures but it must be said that uploading them is a chore. Anyway law camp was a great experience. Memorable. I've had to do some things I would much rather forget but it's all in the spirit of fun I suppose. Bleh. My MacBook seems to be working extra hard now (the fan's in full blast) as I upload the pictures from today's escapade up on facebook. You guys can see the pictures there. If you don't have facebook then, well, that's an incentive isn't it? Yeah right.

Cafe Del Mar is a juxtaposition of tourists, including this presumably Italian girl with ostentatious D&G sunglasses which she did not seem to mind getting wet, tragic fat ah bengs, cheenapoks, and of course fabulous fairies with a penchant for taking pictures.

Movies watched recently include Zodiac and Ocean's 13, both great. The former is captivating. I love David Fincher's direction and his portrayal of NoCal in the 70s. The latter is very witty and tongue-in-cheek, playfully self-aware and the Oprah cameo bit was hilarious. We're buying you...A (pronounced AY) HOUSE!

Whee.

These are the days worth living indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home