Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cafe Del Mar

The Samazozis descended on Sentosa today. It's changed so much since my last visit, almost 4 years ago! I did go to ZoukOut last year but that was really late at night and I couldn't look around very much. The last time I was actually there in the day was sometime during J1. Anyway we went to Cafe Del Mar and relaxed on the sofa beds outside, under the scorching sun. Being the genius I am, I neglected to pack trunks/towels and was thus rendered pretty much inpotent, lying under the shaded part of the bed (so as not to pespire too much) grumpily reading my book, whille Meng and Wei Ren were free to roam the premises and the beach...although Miss Ong apparently declined to step into the filthy sea water, something which Wei Ren made sure to emphasisze later on.

Had 2 Magaritas and a platter of fish and chips for like...40 dollars plus. I suppose it's ok to splurge a little once in a while. That's part of enjoying life right?

Headed to the gym later, with many of the usual characters there to entertain. Haha.

Will certainly be heading back to CDM one of these days, once I've procured a SLEEK digital cam and a sleek pair of trunks. Hmph.

Should I go for Law Camp? I'm not one for cheesy events - certainly not 5 days and 4 nights of cheering and screaming and general rah-rah-ing - but I do think it's a good opportunity to get to know people...what kind of people is a good question.

LOSERS.

Haha no la. I hope not.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger mengsta said...

MISS ONG? EXCUSE ME?

are we talking about the fabulous mengsy menghanna here?

From my unpolluted homeland beaches of barbados, the waters are sparkling clear blue without a trace of sewage, petrochemicals, shipping waste, offshore trash and disgusting singaporean school children.

It's my prerogative to save myself from being drenched in funky water i must say!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home