Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, June 11, 2007

How The Hell

Did this

become this


No Mike didn't morph into Jireh. But yeah, it was like a TV script or the brainchild of a reality tv producer. Really, what were the chances of Meng, Michael and I having desert at the SAME place that Jireh and co. were eating? I bumped into him at the gym in the afternoon, and as we were running up to Oosh, I could have sworn I heard an all too familiar voice. Now what are the chances of that?

Oh well, work has been a bitch but I'm still alive.

And end of year trip to Europe is off =(

I just got on Facebook and have been shamelessly adding people, some of whom I haven't spoken to in years. But I didn't add EVERYONE I knew or had been classmates with. SELECTIVE adding is the key. Didn't bother with losers, those with political views of 'moderate' or worse, and people who just haven't been very nice to me in the past. So there. I wonder what people think of me when they see my profile. Some of the AC people have changed so much! I wonder if they see the same in me or whether I'm still gay old Simon.

Or gayer than ever.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM , Blogger mengsta said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home