Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Farewell Farewell

Ya la it's just a 5 day camp and I will be within the borders of Singapore but it feels that I am leaving behind a part of my life and embarking on the next phase. The start of a new era, and hopefully more eventful and less tragic than my previous stints in army, JC and secondary school. Am a little intimidated...ok more than a little...but everyone is going to have to face this sooner or later, in Manchester, Melbourne and D.C. etc so I really have it a lot easier in that sense.

Till Friday then, twars (although I really hope I can squeeze in a trip to the gym or something).

I can see the headline now -

Simon has been reassigned to house camp due to an undisclosed medical condition.

The camp committee has ordered that Simon be sent back to Kent Ridge to serve the rest of his camp sentence. He was crying hysterically on the way to court and when the decision was announced, he began to scream for his parents.

...my god I am so rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home