Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Friday, July 20, 2007

FUCK ME!

And so it begins. The QUEEN is back, shown here on the set of the video for "Get Back", the first single off her long-awaited 5th studio album, her first since 2003's pop classic, the Grammy-winning In The Zone.

I haven't been this excited in a while. BRITNEY FUCKING SPEARS IS BACK! Against all odds, back to stake her claim as the most successful and iconic female singer of the new millennium! I may now be a regular worshiper at the temple of Avril, I may be rocking to Good Girl Gone Bad, I may be eagerly anticipating the eminent return of the Spice Girls and Jennifer Lopez to the English music scene (LOOK OUT FOR HER HAWT NEW TRACK "HOLD IT, DON'T DROP IT), I may gush effusively about Pink, I may go "to the left" with Bee, BUT NO ONE, NO ONE, HAS OR CAN EVER TAKE THE PLACE OF BRITNEY, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HER NEW MUSIC AND WATCH THE VIDEOS!
ARE YOU READY MOTHERFUCKERS??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home