Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stiffy Uppity Lippy

Following a reunion tour of Cali Orchard, the Samazozis (less a certain M.I.A member) decided to try something different and headed to the British Club for dinner, courtesy of Menghanna's membership card. Thanks you samazozi! And urm...thanks for everything else. I do notice and I really do appreciate =)

Labour Day weekend madness was just that - madness. Never in the span of 3 nights have I consumed so much alcohol, especially of the sparkling bubbly kind. It was nice to have booths/tables/spaces reserved for us la, and not to have to jostle with the crowd. But after a while it all becomes very samey. Which is not to say I've outgrown clubbing. 3 nights in a row, though, just isn't my cuppa tea.

I learnt a lesson on Saturday. Never drink to the point where you get smashed and have very little self-restraint. The consequences can be cringe-worthy and prolonged. And I'm not talking about the horrible pictures of myself that were taken. I'm quite disgusted with myself really.

Have been a cauldron of emotions lately. Need to do something about it. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home