Mr Bad Media Karma

A cursory peek into my fucked-up life. Rants and raves, musings and madness - come get your piece of me.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

So fun! So dirty!

That's basically how I'd sum up losing my wakeboarding virginity. It was actually really fun - when you're gliding across the water, warmth of the sun on your skin, it's like nothing in this world can stop you...except once you trip up and fall into the holy water of SENGKANG river, which is just vilevilevile.

Ms. Samazozi had a bit of trouble at first, and I didn't laugh (well I may have inadvertently chuckled a little), but in the end she too was gliding over the water gloriously. She even used one hand to wave to us and then brushed the river surface...before proceeding to lose her balance and crash into the water.

LOL! But really I thought that both of us had a great first-time wakeboarding experience. +200 XP! Although it's not something I'd want to do more than once in two months - mainly because of the filthy water, and also because financial resources are somewhat limited.

I want a luxury yacht. When we're working hard for the money that is. Share a yacht. I can use it for the first third of the month, Samazozi for the next third, and Chooksky for the last third (although we'd probably argue. OMG SIMON how can you choose such a TRASHY picture to put up? OMG MENG can you please not rename the yacht bottega_v? OMG WEI REN can you stop changing your mind about what kind of carpeting you want?) Nena can come anytime she wants, because she won't be able to afford a share in the yacht with her teacher's pay anyway! LOL I'm such a bastard. But Nena you can share my yacht anytime - and no we're not cruising to Segamat.

I should stop talking nonsense. Want to catch some sleep before Elton wears me out tonight (ewww not literally of course) and have to type out my Bryan Choong article so that BBB won't pester me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home